Kongsberg Automotive has a large number of master cylinder designs readily available.
The hydraulic cross section of the master cylinder has to be carefully defined in order to obtain a suitable relationship between pedal force and pedal travel. Master cylinders from Kongsberg Automotive are made of an anodized aluminum housing.
Features & Benefits
- Lower weight than cast iron master cylinders
- Very high wear resistance, for good durability
- Superb corrosion resistance properties
- Lower stick slip, less hysteresis and higher efficiency than plastic master cylinders
- No squeak noise from moving sealings, which can occur on plastic master cylinders
The master cylinders are equipped with an internal relief valve which reduces the time for filling and bleeding the fluid.
For more product information, please contact:
Powertrain & Chassis Products
Sales & Marketing,
Phone: +47 32 77 05 00