Oil Coolant Line
Kongsberg Automotive supplies a wide range of oil lines for various applications on the driveline.
The portfolio includes oil lubrication lines to the turbo and air compressors. Oil coolant lines to cool the engine- or transmission oil, and also to cool engine components such as retarders and EGR valves in case temperatures are too high to cool with water. Other important product categories are hydraulic actuation and crank case ventilation lines.
Kongsberg Automotive has extensive knowledge and and a large product portfolio for high temperature resistance hoses, and can advises and work closely with customers to develop robust designs, as oil lines on the engine are safety critical.
Features & Benefits
- Resistance to very high environmental temperatures near by the turbo and exhaust pipes
- Smooth bore liner provides excellent flow of oil
- Convoluted liner provides ability for tight bends and increasing flexibility
- Provides excellent installation capability of the line on the engine
- In case of drains the large bore improves flow of the returning oil
- Resistance to high running temperatures up to 260 C.
- Non sticking PTFE material properties avoid (burned) residues will be left behind
- Eliminates risk of fatigue cracks with full steel lines in case of vibration
Stainless steel braid
- Protects the PTFE hose and increases safety .
- A wide range of dedicated flanges reduces built height
- Provides robust and safe connections
- One bolt connection reduces installation time
- One bolt connection guarantee always the right orientation