Kongsberg Automotive produces a wide range of fuel lines for powertrain and chassis to transfer fuel between the various modules in the fuel system such as feed-, return-, vent- lines from/to tank, filters, pumps and injectors.
Extensive use of standard- and advanced materials and components guarantee the safety and support to meet the tight emission regulations around the world, with various bio fuels blends under severe running condition.
Features & Benefits
- Formed bends provides excellent installation capability of the line on the engine
- Different grades reduces clipping points and increasing routing integrity
- multi layer tubing for even higher resistance to various (bio) diesel fuel blends at different running temperatures
- Light weight reducing mass against steel and rubber fuel lines
- Installed as single line or in bundles
- Damping effect on system pressure peaks
- Provides robust protection against wear , damages and noise in cases of high risk and tight clearance
- Provides burn-through resistance in case of fires
- Ability to be connected to all kind of (quick) couplings
- Optional pre-assembled with washers, hollow screws, lock- and release latches and protection caps
- Many different valves types and filters can be integrated in the fuel line or fuel bundle