Kongsberg Automotive produces a wide range of fuel lines for powertrain and chassis to transfer fuel between the various modules in the fuel system such as feed-, return-, vent- lines from/to tank, filters, pumps and injectors.
Extensive use of standard- and advanced materials and components guarantee the safety and support to meet the tight emission regulations around the world, with various bio fuels blends under severe running condition.
Features and Benefits
- Formed bends provides excellent installation capability of the line on the engine
- Different grades reduces clipping points and increasing routing integrity
- multi layer tubing for even higher resistance to various (bio) diesel fuel blends at different running temperatures
- Light weight reducing mass against steel and rubber fuel lines
- Installed as single line or in bundles
- Damping effect on system pressure peaks
- Provides robust protection against wear , damages and noise in cases of high risk and tight clearance
- Provides burn-through resistance in case of fires
- Ability to be connected to all kind of (quick) couplings
- Optional pre-assembled with washers, hollow screws, lock- and release latches and protection caps
- Many different valves types and filters can be integrated in the fuel line or fuel bundle