ES-3000 Gear Shifter
The ES-3000 control, originally developed in Germany, is a highly versatile hand control. It can be used either as an electronic shifter control, positional control or as an electronic engine control.
With the non-contact direct drive mechanism built into the heart of the control, combined with the vSense sensor, the ES-3000 offers unmatched performance and operational life. The ES-3000 features a customizable gate plate design which can be altered to suit any application by offering up to 14 detent positions.
Features & Benefits
- Riveted construction ensures product robustness for the life of the control.
- Integrated direct drive mechanism within the control for enhanced reliability.
- Opportunities to fit custom levers and knobs to suit any application
- Patented vSENSE™ Hall effect non-contact sensor provides industry leading cycle life.
- The ES-3000 can be fitted into custom housings and with additional bracketry to provide illumination and switching options.
The ES-3000 is the ideal electronic control for the off-highway market, offering a robust, versatile design that can be customized to meet your applications requirements while offering industry leading performance.