High Performance Fuel Lines
Kongsberg Automotive produces a wide range of advanced mono wall and multilayer fuel lines for powertrain and chassis to transfer fuel, such as standard- , bio- and other alternative fuels from one module to the other in the fuel system.
Extensive use of standard and advanced materials and components guarantee the safety and support to meet the tight emission regulations around the world, with various bio fuels blends under severe running conditions. The availability of various advanced manufacturing processes secures the required quality and competitiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Resistance to very high environmental temperatures near by exhaust pipes
- In case of stainless steel tube it provides very high cleanliness levels
- Zero permeation for all fuels
- Formed bends provides excellent installation capability of the line on the driveline
- provides the flexibility to balance out the engine tolerance stack up
- Transfers the most aggressive fuels under the most extreme running conditions
- Extreme high permeation resistance in case of standard fuels, biofuels and alternative fuels.
- Temperature resistance up to 260 C
- PTFE non sticking smooth bore liner provides excellent flow of fuel
- High pressure and high impulse resistance
- In combination with stainless steel tubes provides extreme clean insides and are rust resistance
- Ultra long lifetime
- Provides excellent low burn-through properties
SAE quick connectors
- Industry standard connection technology used to provide reliable seal