KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE REPORTS Q3 2021 RESULTS
Zurich, October 29, 2021: Kongsberg Automotive ASA has today published its interim report for the third quarter 2021. The company will host an earnings conference call today at 09:00 CET.
Highlights of the third quarter:
- Revenues came in at MEUR 267.4, MEUR 12.2 (+4.8%) higher than last year’s third quarter, including positive currency translation effects of MEUR 3.1.
- Adjusted EBIT amounted to MEUR 5.7, which was MEUR 8.2 lower than in Q3 2020. This was due to significantly increased cost of raw materials, electronic components and freight.
- Lifetime revenues business wins in the third quarter amounted to MEUR 422.1 (MEUR 108.9 in annualized revenue).
- The adjusted gearing ratio (NIBD/adj. EBITDA) on LTM basis improved to 2.8 compared to 5.8 in Q3 2020.
- Positive operating cash flow of MEUR 23.3 contributed to the increase in cash of MEUR 6.1 in Q3 2021, resulting in total cash and cash equivalents of MEUR 81.3 at the end of the quarter.
The Q3 earnings presentation will be available via webcast. The following link includes registration and multiple options to access the webcast: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1412818&tp_key=18fd8053f8
For more information, contact:
+47 906 39 637
About Kongsberg Automotive ASA
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With approximately 11,000 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company has more than 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, fluid assemblies, and industrial driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers. Find more information at www.kongsbergautomotive.com.