Kongsberg Automotive reports Q3 2018 results
Kongsberg Automotive ASA Q3 2018 Report and Presentation follow attached.
Q3 2018 Highlights:
- Revenues increased YoY by MEUR 18.3 (~8%) to MEUR 259 including negative FX effects of MEUR 4.1.
- Adj. EBIT increased YoY by 5.4 from MEUR 7.7 to MEUR 13.1 including negative FX effects of MEUR 1.0.
- New Business Wins of MEUR 99, an increase of 60% vs Q3 2017.
- We strengthened our capital structure; finalizing the 10% capital increase and issuing a MEUR 275 / 7-year 5% bond.
- Free cash flow of MEUR < 4.5 > mainly due to increase in working capital after discontinuing our factoring program and seasonality.
- The LTM adjusted gearing ratio (NIBD/Adj. EBITDA) was 2.1
The earnings conference call including a review of the Q3 Presentation can be followed through this link starting at CET 08:00:
- Download: Release Q3.pdf
- Download: KOA 3rd Quarter 2018 Presentation.pdf
- Download: KOA 3rd Quarter 2018 Report.pdf