Kongsberg Automotive ASA third quarter 2015 report
- Revenues were EUR 234.5 million in the third quarter, EUR 5.9 million (2.6 %) above the third quarter last year, including favorable currency effects of EUR 12.2 million.
- The EBIT was EUR 11.5 million in the third quarter, EUR 1.8 (-13.4 %) million below the third quarter last year, impacted by lower sales volumes, and increased R&D activity to address future growth opportunities (EUR 2.5 million).
- The financial gearing ratio was at 2.4 times NIBD/EBITDA at the end of the third quarter.
- Annualized business wins in the quarter amounted to EUR 67.7 million.
- Revenues for the fourth quarter 2015 are expected to be approximately EUR 240 million.
- Download: release.html
- Download: wkr0006.pdf