Vacuum Brake Booster Line
Kongsberg Automotive manufactures high performance thermoplastic assemblies to evacuate air from the brake booster ensuring that you always have full braking power available.
With the trend for downsizing engines, the need for an additional vacuum source and vacuum enhancers is increasing along with the complexity of these lines. Kongsberg Automotive provides world class CAD service and product know how to optimize the integration of the booster lines in the engine bay between the engine/vacuum pump and the chassis.
Advanced thermoforming technology guarantees accurate and costcompetitive competitive formed lines.
Features & Benefits
- Small radii formed bends increase accurate installation between engine/vacuum pump and chassis
- High peak temperature resistance up to 170°C
- High impact strengths
- Excellent vacuum collapse resistance
- Extreme good flexural fatigue endurance: does not containing plasticizer
- Light weight
- NVH damping
- Industry standard connection technology to provide reliable seal
- various release and securing features to meet customer requirements
- High performing mechanical or electronically controlled non return valves
- Highly efficient enhancement of vacuum generated in engine manifold
- NVH Improvement
- Optional to provide extra safety
Sleeves and grommets
- Further increase of abrasion resistance in case of very tight clearance
- Reduces noise and vibration