Kongsberg Automotive manufactures hydraulic brake hose with a PTFE liner and stainless steel braid. The product meets and exceeds the requirement of multiple vehicle makers.
Advanced cutting technology for PTFE tube provides cut lengths with the highest precision and with non-flaring properties.
Features & Benefits
- PTFE non sticking smooth bore liner provides excellent flow of oil
- Significantly improves installation of metal brake pipes on the vehicle production line
- Excellent NVH damping
- Unrivalled flex-life (> 18 Mio normal cycles) for exceptional durability
- Ultra low volumetric expansion for powerful braking and amazing "feel"
- Negligible water absorption, meaning performance is not compromised
Stainless steel braid
- Robust protection of the PTFE liner and increasing safety
- High tensile strength wires provides high pressure resistance at high working temperatures up to 260 C
- Can be covered with extruded jacket to protect against stone impact and sand ingress etc
- High precision cut ends by advanced technology
- Non flaring braid ends guarantee excellent insertion properties