Hood/Bonnet Release Cable and Handle
Kongsberg Automotive has taken the cable and plastic moulding technology developed for seating cables and applied this to the range of cables and handles for body closure applications.
Our expertise in cable and conduit design means that we have the right solution for the longest cables found in today’s vehicles. We have been supplying these products into Automotive OEMs globally for over 20 years and our knowledge and product portfolio makes Kongsberg Automotive the first choice for all vehicle light duty cables.
Features & Benefits
- Complete system capability from Class A surface handle through to latch end of cable means you only have to deal with one supplier
- Wide range of standard fittings and conduits/cables allows fast design solutions with minimum investment
- World leader in die-cast technology to allow a wide range of cost effective cable end fittings
- In house plastic moulding capability to help maintain flexibility and control of quality
- Choice of conduit types allows for difficult routings and are suitable for use in the harsh under-hood environment
- Experience and components available to offer split cable solutions for multi-latch systems
- Conduit choices and pre-lubricated inner-cable offer excellent efficiency and corrosion protection throughout the product life