Electric start control is a key-actuated, 12-volt control starting system for walk behind mowers, tillers, snow throwers, and edgers.
The key start control design features:
- Two-step operation, providing user safety, comfort and convenience
- Simple mounting designs to reduce assembly cost
- Customizing options for OEMs requiring exclusive styling and product line identification
- Removable or permanent key
- Zone and drive conduit assembly mounting pockets molded in the rear case
E-start systems can be used as a stand-alone electric start, or in combination with engine brake safety cables, drive cables or other applicable cable assemblies.