Coolant engine, aircompressor
Water Coolant Line
Kongsberg Automotive supplies a wide range of coolant lines for various applications on the driveline, such as the engine, turbo, EGR, doser unit and air compressor. The medium running through the feed-, return- and vent lines is the engine coolant fluid.
With increasing electronic controls and increasing temperatures the need for efficient coolant is also increasing. For the lower temperature range Kongsberg Automotive provides lightweight Nylon monowall or advanced multi layer tubing; for the higher temperature range Kongsberg Automotive provides hybrid lines consisting of steel tubing with high-performing lightweight fluorocomp hose.
Features and Benefits
- Formed bends provides excellent installation capability of the line on the engine
- Various semi rigid grades reduce clipping points and balance out engine tolerance stack-up
- Hydrolyse resistance modified monowall tubing
- Multi layer tubing with excellent hydrolyse resistance for higher running temperatures
- Light weight reducing mass against steel and rubber coolant lines
- Installed as single line or in bundles
- Provides protection against wear ,damages and noise in cases of tight clearance
- Ability to connect to quick couplings
- Connections with pre-assembled washers, hollow screws and caps