Oil actuation line
Kongsberg Automotive supplies a wide range of oil lines for various applications on the driveline.
The portfolio includes oil lubrication lines to the turbo and air compressors. Oil coolant lines to cool the engine- or transmission oil, and also to cool engine components such as retarders and EGR valves in case temperatures are too high to cool with water. Other important product categories are hydraulic actuation and crank case ventilation lines.
Kongsberg Automotive has extensive knowledge and a large product portfolio for high temperature resistance hoses, and can advise and work closely with the customers to develop robust designs as oil lines on the engine are safety critical.
Features & Benefits
- Resistance to very high environmental temperatures near by the turbo, EGR and exhaust pipes
- Provides excellent installation capability
- Resistance to high running temperatures up to 260 C.
- Non sticking smooth bore inside hose provides excellent flow of oil
- Eliminates risk of fatigue cracks with full steel lines in case of vibration
Stainless steel braid
- Protects the PTFE hose and increases safety .
- High burst pressures resistance and safety .
- Ultra low volumetric expansion to provide high system responsiveness
Lock beat connections
- Provides robust and safe connections
- One bolt connection reduces installation time
- Quick assembly in a non threaded port
- Guarantees the right orientation and routing of the line