The DC/DC converter supplies 24 V auxiliaries for hybrid or electrical vehicles from its HV battery.
The architecture is based on modular design blocks, making it scalable to cover a wider range of power outputs. With its origin in passenger cars, great effort has been put into minimizing packaging volume and weight. The aim has been for superior power density and specific power, whilst maintaining safety and reliability.
Features & benefits
- Scalable and modular design
- Small packaging. Power density increase with higher power output
- All connectors face one direction for easier installation
- Manage high coolant temperatures by means of de-rating
- Low power DC/DC sub-module possibilities