Twin Turbo Drain
Oil Lubrication Lines
Kongsberg Automotive supplies a wide range of oil lines for various applications on the driveline. The portfolio includes oil lubrication lines (feed + return) to the turbo, turbo compound and air compressor as well the oil feed line to drive the crankcase oil separator unit.
Kongsberg Automotive has extensive knowledge and large product portfolio for high temperature resistance hoses. Kongsberg Automotive advice and works close with the customers to develop robust designs as oil lines on the engine are safety critical.
Features and Benefits
- Formed bends provides excellent installation capability of the line on the engine
- Different grades reduces clipping points and increasing routing integrity
- multi layer tubing for even higher resistance to various (bio) diesel fuel blends at different running temperatures
- Light weight reducing mass against steel and rubber fuel lines
- Installed as single line or in bundles
- Damping effect on system pressure peaks
- Provides robust protection against wear , damages and noise in cases of high risk and tight clearance
- Provides burn-through resistance in case of fires
- Ability to be connected to all kind of (quick) couplings
- Optional pre-assembled with washers, hollow screws, lock- and release latches and protection caps
- Many different valves types and filters can be integrated in the fuel line or fuel bundle