MH-2000 Multi-Turn Hand Throttle Control
The MH-2000 Multi-Turn Hand Throttle Control is the technically enhanced next generation of a recognized industry standard control.
The MH-2000 is intended for use with electronic engines as a remote, hand operated control for engine RPM. Designed for ease of installation and flexibility for ergonomic positioning and mounting per a customer’s specifications, this product is adaptable for a wide range of electronic throttle applications requiring a robust, durable design, with finite adjustment capabilities. Product applications include buses, fire trucks, generator sets, trucks, agricultural tractors, and construction equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Innovative design allows for ease of installation regardless of application or configuration
- Adjustable locking collar friction mechanism holds position resistant to vibration
- Patented vSENSE™ Hall effect non-contact sensor provides industry leading cycle life while offering finite accuracy and reliability for low and high RPM settings.
- Fully sealed and resistant to environmental and chemical intrusion
- "Quick" Return to Idle for safety
This device can be used as a stand alone product or it can be used in conjunction with other Kongsberg Automotive Power Product System products to create a complete control system for virtually any type of heavy duty vehicle.